We had Brian's brother, Shon (and his sweet, darling wife, Diane) take our family pictures a couple of weeks ago. It's amazing that the boys cooperated enough so that we had more than one good picture--Phew!! Now I have too many to choose from (you can't win). Thanks to Shon and Diane for their expertise and patience. Enjoy the show! (I had to compress a few so they would fit on the blog--not the best clarity, but you get the idea)



8 comments:
Your pictures turned out beautifully. What cute kids! Thanks again for going with us to the temple. Brian is such a fun guy. We loved it!
Wow, I'm super impressed! What a darling family! Yea for you, a good picture is always hard to get and you got a bunch :)
We are doing ours this comming Friday and I hope they turn out ok and my kids cooperate?!?!
WWWHHHOOOAAAA!!! Cutest family ever!!! Now, for that little girl... Do my tag! What are 10 things you could do to change the world?
I LOVE THE PICS SO CUTE.
XOXO
Cute pictures! I love the hear no evil, see no evil, say no evil picture, so funny.
They are sooo cute! You can tell they are brothers! They are such a good mix of you and Brian!
I love that park, we used to live right down the street from it :(
Your pictures are great! Congrats!
Those turned out FABULOUS! LOVE them! WTG boys!
Post a Comment