It's Friday evening and I need to get at making my PICKLES!! I've put it off all the day long and now it's passing 7:30 p.m. and here I sit at the computer. Like I said, blogging puts me 2 hours behind, but what the heck!?! And I am so Pooped out I could've gone to bed at 5:00 p.m. seriously!! (I'm still awake)
I did, however, bottle some PEARS this week--they turned out just beautiful! See?
Perfect-o
Okay, I have GOT to buckle down and get to work! I'm excited for General Conference tomorrow--I figure if I get the pickling done tonight then I can sit around and listen to Conference all day (ha!)
10:17 p.m.: The pickles are a DONE "DILL" (no pun intended. Hee Hee)
I did, however, bottle some PEARS this week--they turned out just beautiful! See?
Okay, I have GOT to buckle down and get to work! I'm excited for General Conference tomorrow--I figure if I get the pickling done tonight then I can sit around and listen to Conference all day (ha!)
10:17 p.m.: The pickles are a DONE "DILL" (no pun intended. Hee Hee)
4 comments:
Just Dilly! GLad you got your pickles done! Your pears look beatuimus! I need to get pics off my camera. Pretty grapes and apples before. Man, Scott took it down stairs (the apple sauce, grape juice and jalepenos).
Confrence was AWESOME today!
Yeah, Shelley--you better post some of your canning feats on your blog. You have canned your little head off this season.
Honestly young lady you make me exhausted just reading your schedule! Why are some people blessed with it and some, like me are not! Well you are a great example anyway! I love ya! missed you on the trip!
You are awesome! I used to bottle a ton! But, now I guess my life is changing. I don't think my life lets me stay home long enough to do anything. But, I am trying to get salsa done this week. That is my goal. I also want to do peaches. You give me the inspiration. I have hope that this can be accomplished.
Post a Comment