Ten Things Tuesday
I really don't want to do 10 things today....I worked my butt off yesterday in the kitchen, yep, more canning (what is wrong with me?). After cleaning the house, I picked the garden (beans, cucumbers & grape tomatoes), then watered it. After making it back inside I snipped and washed the beans, scrubbed the cucumbers, rinsed the tomatoes and set them aside for a minute. I had some leftover peaches from last week's canning fun that we just weren't eating fast enough so I decided to whip up some peach syrup to process. Well, I ended up with a triple batch. So, I cold packed the syrup and pressurized the beans at the same time, you know, killing two birds with one stone in a round about way. Oh, and in the middle of all of this? 4 loads of laundry--washed, dryed and folded.AND I DID IT ALL WITHOUT A PEPSI!!

That was finished up just in time to help with homework and to get dinner ready....well, we had homemade burgers that were cooked on the grill because, frankly, I was sick and tired of the kitchen. Clean up was easy thanks to paper plates :) Family Home Moment was actually pretty successful (a rarity at our house). After enjoying some ice cream treats and fun on the trampoline, it was time for pajamas, reading in bed (I read to the boys and then dove into the first 100 pages of Breaking Dawn) and finally lights out.
Anywho, Ten Things Tuesday doesn't sound very appealing, but I don't think I could NOT do at least 10 things today......go figure! (Could somebody just, like, conk me over the head so I'm out cold for a few days?)
6 comments:
you need to bottle your energy, you'd be rich!
I have more apples to do and some grapes for juice. I can't do laundry at the same time, so my kids look like orphans. You are the multi-tasking QUEEN!
Off to the store, now. Wanna go to costco with me?
Seriously girl....sit down and take a break! You make the rest of us look bad!
Mar it is 10 on tuesday FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!!! That being said HOLY COW. You are amazing. I seriously look up to you. You accomplish so much. I want to be like you when I grow up!!!!
Ten things on Tuesday for a whole week?!? Oh!! Well, I didn't do 10 things anyway on Tuesday, Hee Hee! Oh, and Moncia--I'm trying to keep up with you, silly.
you are amazing! I need to learn how to can......maybe next year. :) Don't you love days where you feel like you can do anything and everything? I rarely experience those days! Good for you!
I hope when i grow up i can be just like you. You are amazing.
Post a Comment