Call me crazy, but I signed up to be a Substitute Teacher a couple of weeks ago and well....today was my first experience of a full day at school being "in charge" of a whole first grade class of 20 students. I just have to say a ginormous THANK YOU to all of the teachers out there, especially the ones who deal with my boys on a daily basis. I have a new appreciation for all they do with our kids in the classroom. Educators are truly under-paid in our great state of Utah!! Anywho, the day went really well and the kids I taught today were super! It wasn't so bad and maybe I'll try it again soon.
So, after a full day at school, I debriefed in my garden while picking beans with Jacob (he is my best big, little garden helper). During dinner I was about to fall asleep, but I had beans to bottle so I watched the season premier of Grey's Anatomy while the beans "processed". AHHHHH!
4 comments:
You brave woman, you! Of course, your experience as a mom probably doesn't hurt either.
Really when do you have any extra time to fit THAT into your schedule???? I have to agree teachers deserve big thanks!
Wow! I can't believe you! I am going to have to start calling you the ENERGIZER BUNNY!
You go girl! You just keep on ticking.
Post a Comment