So here I sit....spending time catching up on all the blogs with a sink full of dishes, laundry to switch over, clothes to fold, a bathroom to clean, a young womens activity to prepare, dinner (which I should start thinking about) to fix and a few other things which I'm sure will get me side-tracked from the good old "everyday" stuff.
Well, I just got this knot in my stomach telling me that I should stop wasting time and try to catch up. Sheesh! I hate that feeling. Oh well! Better get to work.
4 comments:
I met my goal today! I cleaned out the kitchen sink, folded all the clothes, let Little Ceasars provide dinner, baked brownies, de-cluttered my dresser, downloaded some tunes and put them on my MP3 player, indexed a batch of names, tidied up the TV room, and got the YW activity ready--WAHOO! Now, off I go to teach the lovely Mia Maids how to can beans and then (drum roll) it's MOVIE NIGHT with the gals YEE HAH!! I'll read an extra chapter in Eclipse tomorrow.
Thanks for all your music. I sometimes play it in class when they're working and I can feel safe they won't listen to anything inappropriate.
Man-you really wear me out with all you get done in a day! I need to take lessons! I love ya! You're awesome! Thanks for going to the movies. It wouldn't be the same without you! You are one of the greatest friends ever!
I agree with Stef, you wear me out! I guess I need to make better use of my time. My time goes like this...decide to clear off the table, go to table, pick up a handfull of cereal bowls go back to sink, see something by the sink, put it away, See a pile of laundry in my room or by the steps, take that down stairs and start it. Thinking I'm doing good! I continue that way only to fins out I only emptied the dishwasher completely for the day. Everything else got PARTWAY done! I lower my standards, I guess. LOL! BTW,the chore chart is going well, but often the dishes get done by me, I can't seem to wait. ;)
Post a Comment