just come and get nikal he has like 5 y of cleaning to do. he can help you. he just got done with mine.xoxo!!
Last week was a marathon for you....Taking a break to read is perfect! :) enjoy!I'm working on curtains for my french doors. I am ironing muslin...oh my goodness that stuff is HORRID to iron! I may go watch TV instead. LOL!
Well...team Edward or team Jacob? lol... enjoy! Get er done!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
just come and get nikal he has like 5 y of cleaning to do. he can help you. he just got done with mine.
xoxo!!
Last week was a marathon for you....Taking a break to read is perfect! :) enjoy!
I'm working on curtains for my french doors. I am ironing muslin...oh my goodness that stuff is HORRID to iron! I may go watch TV instead. LOL!
Well...team Edward or team Jacob? lol... enjoy! Get er done!
Post a Comment