Monday, September 22, 2008

Just Peachy

Wow! What a day! I had a plan....a plan to bottle peaches with Amy at her mom's and I barely made it to help bottle my own. Anywho, I bottled 24 quarts of peaches today (among other things). Brian is so impressed. So, I got done what I set out to do and everything else will have to wait until tomorrow.

9 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Good job at doing peaches! Some day I will do that but I am lacking energy at the moment so maybe next year.

Marla said...

That is way awesome! Will you please send some my way?

Bright Eyes (Shelley) said...

YEAH! Wanna trade some apple pie filling? ;) I wanna find some excess peaches. YUMMY! They look so pretty too.

Sarah said...

Awesome! You amaze me.

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

IT WAS FUN I LOVED SEENING YOU.
XOXO!!

Bright Eyes (Shelley) said...

What happened to the writing? It is so hard to read in orange. Oh no, my eyes are goign bad!

Thanks for the wave today. I was surprised you recognized me. :)

The Crook Book said...

I love the new background! You are amazing! I wish you were coming with us today! But, I will see you next week! Love ya, STEF

hknight said...

Yummy, those look SO good! A job well done!

akagi79 said...

Hey! This is Marci(Keele, Tanner,Akagi, take your pick! lol) The peaches look great. Your little family is so cute too! I just thought I would say hi!