Monday, July 21, 2008

I Live in a Zoo

Since I feel like I live in a zoo sometimes, I decided to take the boys to the zoo today. It was a "spur-of-the-moment" activity, but it turned out to be quite fun. They couldn't wait to see the elephants and gorillas. All the animals were out and about and fairly active. The giraffes were funny--one came right up to us and stuck out his sticky tongue. It was great!! The tigers and lions were no where to be seen (it must have been nap time). I miss the polar bears,
hippos and the daddy lion that used to be at the zoo (maybe the hippos are still there and we just missed them--who knows?) Well, it was a fun adventure and now we're all too pooped to poop. Hee! Hee!

4 comments:

Jackson 8 said...

I was writing something on yard sale clicked back. This page was up. Loved the pictures. I am glad you had fun. The zoo is always fun.

{Mo} said...

We really need to plan a day to go to the zoo. My boys love it and I bet Carlie would this year finally! Looks like you had fun!

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

IT LOOK LIKE YOU GUYS HAD FUN.I REALLY LOVE YOUR PIC THEY ARE SO CUTE. XOXO

The Crook Book said...

Wow! Those pictures are awesome! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I need to figure out how to do all this high tech stuff!