Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

Well, I know what I'm thankful for this beautiful Tuesday evening....I'm thankful for TOILETS--any kind of toilet, even port-a-potties, just somewhere to rest your rump and not pee all over yourself (i.e. excretion in the bushes). As you know, Brian decided to tile the bathroom so he removed the toilet and since it's our only one, you can imagine the shenanigans I have gone through to be able to use a toilet. I have made many trips to my folks' for a potty break. I have been getting up and hurrying to the Gym for the daily workout, but first, using their restroom. It's funny, when I go to the store I make sure to empty my bladder before leaving. I'm beginning to get used to thinking ahead about bathroom breaks--hee! hee! For the most part the boys can go outside, except when they have to go #2 (the neighbors have been very generous). Me? I just have to find a toilet somewhere. It has been quite hilarious!

Glad tidings...the toilet is being re-installed as I type. WAHOO!!!!

2 comments:

Marla said...

That is awesome! I am glad you are getting it in but that is way funny!! Love ya!

The Crook Book said...

You crack me up. I love reading your blog. I feel like you are sitting right next to me! Love ya, Stef