Right now, I am escpecially thankful for my "movie/cheese fries" friends (you know who you are). Since they are my active friends they truly mean the most to me at this point in my life. We share laughs, funny stories, jokes, bad days, good days, special experiences, trials, successes, frustrations, testimony, values & morals, blogs & e-mails. And, even though I have moved out of the neighborhood circle, not one of them has forgotten me, but then....who could forget ME? Thank you to all of my friends--new and old!! Each one has built a little birdhouse in my soul. Have you ever heard the song by They Might Be Giants?
"...build a little birdhouse in your soul..."
6 comments:
You are trully unforgetable Marilee :) I can garentee that there are many, many people out there that are thankfull to have you as a friend.... I know I am!
you are such a great friend i sure miss you. I was driving the other day and i thought i need to talk to Marilee. I turned into the culd-a sac hello amy. we have had some great times together and i hope we will continue that on forever. You always make me laugh. I am glad i have you as my friend.
Hey, your girls night out sounds great. I would totally come, but I'm watching my sisters kids so they can get away. I hope it's a blast!
Hey, that's what I was thankful for! YOU ARE TRULY UNFORGETTABLE! I am so glad to be a part of your circle. You make me feel young. Thanks so much for your friendship-you are the best!
Boy, I am so envious of the way you word things. You are such a great writer. You seem to know just what to say. I feel it, but can't seem to word it right! Love ya, Stef
what is your email i dont got it i need it so you can get on my blog so email it to me justamy5@yahoo.com .love ya amy
I love ya! You are a wonderful friend and person! I am glad that you help keep us all together! Honestly, what would we all do without each other! I am thankful for your cheery personality and when I grow up I want to be like you...you get er done! I need to be more like you! Love Ya!!
Post a Comment