Sunday, July 6, 2008

Invitation for a GIRLS NIGHT OUT

Mark your calendar for this coming
Friday, JULY 11th
About 6:00 p.m.
Marilee's backyard for an Outdoor Sleep Over
We'll have a dutch oven dinner and whole lot more!
Bring your tent, sleeping gear, a chair, and whatever else you can think of...my bathroom is put back together again, so that's beneficial.
I'll provide the main dinner dish and peach cobbler or pear tart and pancakes for breakfast and I'll make some yummy syrups, too.
Bring something to share
(post a comment to say what you'll bring):
  • eggs
  • bacon
  • sausage
  • orange juice or milk
  • drinks for dinner
  • paper plates
  • small paper plates
  • paper cups
  • plastic utensils
  • a green or pasta salad
  • a fruit or jello salad
  • vanilla ice cream for cobbler

Everyone is welcome...the more the merrier!!!

Call me if you have inquiries 465-5047 or 830-4600

2 comments:

Jackson 8 said...

I will bring vanilla Ice cream and anything else you need.

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

I WILL BRING ANYTHING YOU NEED SO CALL ME LOVE YA AMY