Monday, July 7, 2008

Memory Monday

Marla started this little game and so I thought I would use it for my Memory Monday Post.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you can remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave a memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

The Crook Book said...

You are one of the most thoughtful people I know. I remember I was having a candle party and you asked me if I had a treat for it. You told me you wanted to make muffins to give out to people at my candle open house. They were delicious!!! You have a way of making everyone feel like they are important to you. You are the one I would call on if I wanted to help make someone feel welcome. You are so accepting and friendly. Some of my favorite "friend" memories are with you! Thanks for letting me be your friend. I enjoyed visiting in the culd-e-sac with you and Amy Butler. You would chase your kids and I would sit and watch!

The Crook Book said...

Hey, I also remembered how great of a Young Women's leader you were. Addie just loved you. I knew that Addie would never feel alone if Marilee was at Young Womens. Thanks for everything. I wish you were back in our ward!!

Marilee said...

I wish I still lived in the cul-de-sac too!! It was my comfort zone and I really miss it alot!

{Mo} said...

I remember you comming VTing with Traci and your kids. David told me he was going to have a baby, and I laughed and said, probably not for awhile. Then I looked at you and the look on your face and about died for having said that, because obviously he knew what he was talking about! Really Marilee, you were so friendly and outgoing when I moved to Santaquin and was feeling especially lost and not sure where I wanted my life to go, you were my friend and a great example to me when I need it most and I will forever be gratefull for you!

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

how great of a friend you were before you new me you seen us at are houes when we were building it and you come over and ask me if i would want to go with you and your friend to the movies i did go you helped me fill welcome and i have lots of great memorys of you and i am so glad you are my friend.

I could die happy in Forks... said...

You are so fun! I miss you in the 'hood'! I never took the time to visit much-I need to be better-I love the time when we were talking about books-Twilight(I now know that you hate to read and that is why I love your comment even more now...cause you really gave it a lot of thought) I asked if you had ever loved a book so much you just wished you could live there, be a part of their world...quite some time had passed, days, weeks maybe, and out of the blue one day you mentioned when we were talking about that and you said you had been thinking and that you could totally live in Tortuga! I am with you sista! I know you really listen and care and I appreciate that! Luv Ya!

Marla said...

My first memory of you is in nursery. You were so cute. I remember finding out that we were pregnant together wiht Kale and Jacob. Then I remember being in YW together. I will always remember out little personal "Talks" together. We are truly alike in that area. I have always looked up to you in so many ways. When you are around I am never alone. Just like at Disneyland. If it wern't for you I would of had to walk the last mile back to the motel myself. You were always willing to watch my kids. Thanks so much for that. You also came up and saw my new house. That was really fun as well. I love ya!!