Tuesday, July 15, 2008
(No Title)
Well, I hope the gals enjoyed themselves at the campout! It was fun do something for my friends. I am still trying to recover from that sleepless night. After spending the day at the Scottish Festival and hauling junk to the dump, we slept out with the boys the next night which didn't help the sleep deprivation any and then our Sunday meetings begin right when it's nap time. And then, we had a family fun time at Brian's brothers house in Provo because he and his sweet wife are leaving the country to teach the english language in Korea for a year or two...or three. I haven't been to the gym this week and I am feeling like the biggest slacker. Unfortunately, I am not as young as I used to be and I can feel my body slow down once in a while. Well, more like my body telling me to slow down and I don't. I am learning that I just can't be the energizer bunny 24/7 anymore--only 16/5 (it's sad). I took David and Thomas to Seven Peaks yesterday and that certainly doesn't help the lack of energy recovery either. Maybe today I will take it easier. Oh well! Lots of fun times have been had by all, so I guess I just have to keep on going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Why is it that I feel like now that I need more energy to keep up with busy kids, it's gone?
Your campout sound like it was a smashing sucess. I so wish I could have come, but there was no way I could leave my mom and Derrick with 6 kids!
Thanks for the wonderful time. I know you put a lot of work into it. Thanks for everything.
Love ya, Stef
Marilee, thanks for all your hard work. Thanks for everything you do. You are a great!
My email is deardenfamily@frontiernet.net
Marilee, you are just cutting back to the level of the rest of us! LoL you are amazing! Thank you for all you do! Love Ya!
Post a Comment