Sunday night the window A/C unit went crazy (I think from the rain) and so yesterday (after a fun-filled day of school clothes shopping with all the boys) I swapped it out for another one--the bigger one--that weighs at least 100 pounds. I'm so tough!! I hauled the dang thing up the stairs of death, it was hard, but I did it! It took me 45 minutes to situate it in the window properly. By the time I was through I had "had it" and was ticked off!! I am thankful it is cooling the room and is working beautifully.
Today, I am thankful that I actually got up and went to the gym (spin class was totally awesome this morning) and the other thing.....I'm thankful it only took me ONE HOUR to mow my back yard. I took 2 showers by 9:00 a.m. this morning. So now, I am thankful to be sitting down and blogging for a few minutes.
2 comments:
I have to say you go girl. You are great.
YOU ARE GREAT THAT YOU DO IT ALL.
Post a Comment