Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yard Sale!

The last couple of weeks we have been taking loads to the dump--what a great feeling!! I love de-junking! My sister wants to have a yard sale, but since she lives in a canyon she probably wouldn't get rid of very much, so I invited her to bring her stuff to my house this Saturday for a yard sale. This gave me incentive to find old treasures that we no longer need and add them to the items for sale. (I needed to host a yard sale 6 years ago!) I have been digging through stuff everywhere today (in-laws storage shed, garden shed, tool shed, inside the house) and have hauled a bunch of stuff to the garbage and put boxes on my front porch in preparation for Saturday. Wow! I AM POOPED!! It's amazing how much stuff I plan to get rid of and how many things are still being stored. But, I just LOVE that uncluttered feeling--it's my favorite!

3 comments:

The Crook Book said...

Just reading this makes me exhausted! I need to get in better shape! I need a couple of weeks following you around. YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!

Alene said...

Amen! I just wish my husband had that capability.

Jackson 8 said...

The dumpster was delivered on Friday we are on a de-junking rampage. It is amazing how much crap you get collecting. But i have to agree that it feels great to get rid of it.