Saturday, August 16, 2008

Believe It or Not

I started reading the book Twilight two days ago. I am half way through it already. I can't believe it myself. See, I bought the book last October wanting to delve in, but knew that life would keep me from finishing it--and since I like to finish what I've started I have put it off until now. I have this saying (a Marilee saying) "I'd rather stare at a blank wall than read a book." Although that is still true, a little enlightenment cannot hurt, right? I figure with school starting next week, and with just Jacob at home, I will have some time to read the Twilight series. I'm actually looking forward to it. I hope my short attention span will not mar my progress through 4 very large books.
So far, so good!

4 comments:

{Mo} said...

You will be amazed at how fast you get through them~ for some reason you just can't find a good stopping place, so you just keep reading! ENJOY :)

I could die happy in Forks... said...

I am so proud of you!!!! You are going to love them! Keep me updated!!! ;0) This is great!

Marla said...

I really need to read these books!!can I borrow when you are done? Have you thought about goint to education week next week? I need a buddy!

Marilee said...

The book is pretty easy reading and I'm enjoying it so far. Haven't even thought about Education Week. Honestly, it kind of overwhelmes me.