I've been married for TWELVE years!! Today is my Wedding Anniversary. It's a fun thing to think back to the day I got married and to reminisce about the events before, during and after the fact.....and the photos are pretty great too (if only I was as cute as I was a decade ago or at least 100 pounds still).
I know I chose Brian to be my husband and eternal companion for a reason!! (Sometimes I have to think hard about that one, but he is the right guy for me).
Brian puts up with quite a bit from me. I am stubborn, strong willed, bull headed, prideful, selfish, bratty, spoiled, hard to please, spender, I try to wear the pants sometimes, my way or the highway, pudgy, not affectionate enough.....well, see? I'm not the easiest person to live with--I have many flaws.
Brian puts up with it ALL and I am grateful for his abilty to quickly forgive, love me no matter how I look, accept me for who I am along with all my imperfectness. He amazingly keeps up with me and supports that I like getting things done and crossed off the "to-do" list. He works really hard at NuSkin and has always provided enough for us to meet our needs. I love his desire for learning (he would go to college for the rest of his life), his innovation, good ideas, practicality, dry Laney humor, worthiness, testimony, willingness to help when asked....He really is WONDERFUL and there are many more things I love about him, too.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!
6 comments:
Marilee-that is so funny and YOU! Although, I would not say you were pudgy (I could teach you a thing or two about pudgy), I see how you two fit. You are far from selfish! Don't speak about my great friend that way! You are awesome in every way! You are so blessed to have each other!
12 years! If you are like me it seems like forever in someways and not all that long in others? you guys really do make a great couple! Congrats, and have a great day!
you are great. I hope you both had a great day.
Happy anniversary! I hope you have a GREAT 13th year! I'm bookmarking your site! Thanks for checking out my blog. The 14th eh? That's tomorrow....I'll see if I can make it.
Shelley
Hope you had an awesome anniversary! You are so fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment