F.Y.I.
Just so you know....I did it!! I swallowed my pride, let go of my dignity (for a minute) and performed a very short belly dance at the YW Talent Show. I'm still trying to figure it out--what was I thinking!?! Oh well! There are a few, including the Bishop, that will never look at me the same. Hee! Hee!
8 comments:
Well, I know your bishop! He desperately needs a little fun in his life! YOU ARE MY HERO! Doing things-even if they are a little scary!
You GO girl! Seriouslly~ that's great. That's something I've always wanted to learn to do, but I've never been brave enough!
ROFL! You have no fear! That is so funny!
Good for you. I beet they all loved it.
xoxo!
I got tagged, so I am tagging you! Check out my blog for instructions!
xoxo!!!
That is REALLY awesome! I am PROUD of you. I want you to belly dance for me!!
Awesome, I bet they all loved it. You will probably now have an activity on how to belly dance.
I am totally impressed! You are the best and an inspriation to me! Thank you for that! You are awesome! Maybe you could teach us girls how to do that! I could use some help in the stomach area! I know someone who lost some weight doing that! She looks great! Well, you do too!!!
Post a Comment