Thursday, August 7, 2008

Changin' It Up

Ya know, I decided to change up the blog and give it a different look. The reason I chose this particular design is because I LOVE POLKA-DOTS!!! I have this little saying that I like to share with folks and friends--it goes like this: I think in stripes and polka-dots! I do!! I truly do! My brain is geared with stripes and polka-dots. If you know me, you understand this little ditty completely with no questions asked. And if there is no understanding, then it's just too bad you don't know me because you're missing out. Anywho....until the next post....

5 comments:

{Mo} said...

Darling, Darling, and well DARLING! I love polka-dots, they are just so fun and the colors are great too!

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

I love the new look it is so cute.
xoxo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hknight said...

I love polka-dots too! They are just so fun, you can have so many options, same size, or different. Plus so many fun things you can do with colors! Any who, I love the make over! Thanks again for dinner the other night!

The Crook Book said...

I love the change-it is definitely you! Polka-dots will forever make me smile! Love ya, Stef

Jackson 8 said...

I love the new look. Totally you. I sure missed you at the Stake Dance tonight.