Saturday, August 23, 2008

Twilight Is History

Wahoo! I finished Twilight and I'm into New Moon about 200 pages (Brenda will be so proud). I have really enjoyed what I've read so far and I'm enjoying doing something different for a change AND it hasn't taken too much time either, however, Brian will be glad when I start paying attention to him again instead of "those silly romances". He's getting jealous---probably because I have never been an avid reader before. Besides, I'm sure when all 4 books are read I will be back to my good old, predictable self!

5 comments:

Bright Eyes (Shelley) said...

Old predictable self? Belly dancing and all. ;)

Marla said...

I just finished Twilight. I have got to find new moon. We shall see!

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

will a lots been up i have been going crazy it is gettig a lot better.i have been getting my house clean and getting justin ready for school lots of fun . so what have you been up to?

I could die happy in Forks... said...

I am so proud!!!!! If I had that copy and I can't believe I don't I would let you borrow it! I only have Twilight and Breaking Dawn! I need to complete my collection wouldn't you say? They really are great! Keep us updated!!! LOL

I could die happy in Forks... said...

One more question I have...since you have a little fella named Jacob, will you be on team Edward or team Jacob...very interesting...we shall see! LOL ;0)